Wednesday, October 12, 2005

getting along

Carly and Mitsuru have been getting along pretty well! I am so happy!

Things I have to do related to the kitties:

find out if the vet clinic send the paperwork to the insurance! Well, more like they got the paperwork from the vet clinics the kitties had gone before I got them.

call about Mitsuru's lump between her shoulder blades. The vet clinic said it was due to the vaccination given to her. That in some cats that is what occurs and will automatically go away in a week or 2. Still she has it. And if it doesn't go away they gave me the option to come in and they would look at her for fee. Which is nice of them!

So far they are at it again! Play fighting and all that jazz....

1 comments:

Nunzia Thursday, October 20, 2005 3:50:00 PM  

aww how cute. they look just like my kitty cats.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP