Friday, October 14, 2005

dreaming Carly

Today I scared her.... wich was pretty funny... and cute all rolled into one! She thought I was crying or something had happened to me. Instead I was really having a good sleep! I was dreaming of something that I can't quite put my finger on at this moment! But she woke me out of my dream which startled me and I my head sprang up like the wits had been scared out of me, which they had been. I looked at her and made her feel all guilty and then I went back to sleep!

BTW, she has me on a diet... She seems to think that my veloptuous figure is not at all appealing and the vet agrees with them... Help they won't give me all the food I want, I am diet hell!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP