Saturday, October 08, 2005

running!

The mornings are hectic with them... They love to chase each other around so much that at times I hear them hit the floor really hard or just bang into a piece of furniture. I say "NO!" in a loud voice they stop look at me, like a couple of deers caught in the headlights. And then they assume their play. The only way I can calm them down, well more like only for a few minutes, is when they hear the sound of me shaking the food! Oh, they come alrighty!

Carly is being more vocal and it's so cute... We had thought she was mute as she didn't meow at all. But found that the only place and time where she meowed is in the mornings in the bathroom! Funny!

Mitsuru on the other hand is a vocal cat. Damn, vocal! She purrs like truly loud! And I guess Mitsuru's talent is spreading to Carly.

Another thing Carly has learned is not to be so afraid of us. She now lets us pet her when we see her, instead of taking of and hiding in her favorite space.

My kitties are my friends. I love them and take care of them. I am truly happy!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP