Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Vet Visit

Kitties were anxious but poor Carly wanted her comfort 'FOOD.' But no luck she was not to have any after her visit with the Cardiologist. Taking here there she was such a good kitty. All the people there were so happy and love Carly so very much. They praised her so much. They did many tests which took hrs. We were there for 4hrs. They shaved her sides to do an ultra sound of the heart. They found she has a slight arrhythmia but nothing to be too alarmed about. They also found she still has kidney stones. We need to see the vet now about that. I want to treat it before it gets worse. I have been very vigilant about her drinking water but I want to maybe put her on the same Urinary S/O. And see what other measures need to be taken.

The advise the cardiologist said was to listen to her heart every once or twice a week with the stethoscope [good we own one]. Just to make sure she doesn't have any irregular rhythms... I was like is there anything else? I was reading about Nephrolithiasis and got all crazy and my vet is not open. Need to wait!

I'm so over protective and so nuts when it comes to them. I want them to live a healthy, happy and wonderful life. I love them with all my heart and want the best for them.

As always Mitsuru was up to no good when Carly came back. Hissing like a banchy at her and just not very happy that she was back. Like always. Will see when Mitsuru gets her haircut next week how things will be.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP