Thursday, April 30, 2009

Play day...

I have started them on exercising [playing] for Carly mostly she needs to loose a few pnds. Mitsuru is a skinny rail, we feel so bad cuz she looks like a anorexic thing reminds me of how Lindsay Lohan's looking these days.

Carly and Mitsuru played for 20 minutes with their favorite long silver necklace. They really love it. Specially Carly because she can hear it and sense it.

Yesterdays play day was like always except for Carly, she was funny/sad. She got near my sandals and jumped so high after she jumped she backed away and jumped again as she hit the leg of the PC caddy. It was funny but sad at the same time. After that ordeal she still was willing to play. This is the only time they don't fight. Well more like Mitsuru doesn't hiss or fight with poor Carly.

I feel so sad for her when she cannot see the sandals or if there is an object that wasn't /suppose/expected to be there. I wonder if she will always react like that?

2 comments:

Anonymous,  Friday, May 01, 2009 9:02:00 AM  

Play day?

With my 4 , play day goes 24-7.

My gut and observations tell me that cats with handicaps adapt
to where it is no longer a handicap.

(Does the necklace have bells?)

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:13:00 AM  

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!

(HERBIE, PEP-PURR, TOMMY &
GIDGET)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP