Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today's Events...

Kitties were nagging about food outside the bedroom door. Got up to feed them but a bit too late BFG was feeding them...
Pretty quiet morning... OCM has Big Ruby until the weekend. Apparently, he's a talker during the night, heee... And gets along with his other kitties. How lucky is that... :)

Washed Carly's flower bed. she vomited. I'm a bit sad cuz it ripped during the wash, now I need to sew it. Poor Carly will not have her bed until it air dries tomorrow possibly. :(

Mitsuru's been a jumpy one today. slipping, sliding and jumping through out the house. Carly and her had a chasing fight but Mitsuru keeps growling while poor Carly fends for herself. Its quite a weird out fight that we constantly try to stop. I don't like them fighting, at all... Mitsuru always takes off when we try to stop them. But don't get me wrong Carly doesn't coward she fights although my heartaches when I see that Mitsuru is gone and she's still hitting the air.

Carly has won the bed once again. I think she loves beds... lol... Mitsuru is not quite happy with the outcome... I hope the bed gets dry soon... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:36:00 AM  

Do they fight all the time?

My Gidget fights now and then with her brother Tom and with Herbie---they always make up in a hurry.

Gidget has this horrible growl
she let's out when she fights....
fighting is a cat thing.

Lumina Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:29:00 PM  

no they don't find all the time. I think its playing but BFG thinks its a fight and its on... he's too funny. we try for them to sort of sleep next to each other as they cannot sleep on the same bed. i think they tolerate each other but they would be happy if they were the only one. heee... :) no idea why?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP