Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Mitsuru Modeling

Mitsuru ComfyMitsuru looked so cute had to take this marshmallow moment... :) I was so happy that she's going little by little to her purple bed... We thought she would never take a liking to it. We are truly happy! :) Although, Carly was making it hers, too... LOL! :) I think it was some sort of kitty war that was going on... :) As Mitsuru tries to take the leadership role away from Carly. It's a struggle they live with day in day out. It started way when Mitsuru ModelingCarly was going back and forth to the Vet and Mitsuru thinking she was the only kitty left she was totally dominant when she realize that Carly was coming back and thinking now you come to my house, you follow me. Carly was not having none of that... So the kitty wars began and has remain ever since. Although, they do somewhat tolerate each other... :)

Cuties AgainShe was starting to get up and was thinking I was going to feed her. She's always thinking if food is coming her way. Totally funny.

Both Carly and Mitsuru had been sleeping together once again... I'm so ecstatic that they keep at the sleeping somewhat next to each other... BFG, says finally were getting what we paid for... LOL, I told him that kitties sometimes are very fickle about their friend mates and takes time for them to get along once again...

I only cross my fingers that one day they become buddies and drink from the same bowl... :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP