Monday, March 02, 2009

Days Event...

Cute MitsuruGirls ate @ 10am... meow, scratching! Petted Carly for 1hr. Mitsuru felt jealousy that when I finished she ignored me for like 1/2hr... She was too funny. BFG came home and Mitsuru was meowing what I had done. LOL... BFG was like what's she saying... Explain and felt a bit guilty that I fed them again... and when I was eating cheese bread I gave her some and also some to Carly. Bad of me, I know.

sleeping sorta togetherBFG went for a nap... But when it was time to get up Mitsuru kept meowing at the door for BFG to get up. Too funny...

Carly's passed out on her flower... She enjoyed her hr petting...

Mitsuru's meowing to BFG and he's like 'Goodness...' LOL...

3 comments:

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 05, 2009 9:40:00 AM  

We have a house quest for a couple of weeks--BIG RUBY (all 25 pounds) is here!

First time he's been here--and he adjusted real well!

Cats have such good memories--he just doesn't forget
ME, my cats & Sue-Sue.

Lumina Friday, March 06, 2009 4:40:00 PM  

Big Ruby is visiting... :) A big boy... :) I know kitties remember everything... Carly and Mitsuru remember my friends, too... Some they love other they're just scared of. Too funny... :)

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 07, 2009 9:22:00 AM  

I just notice the Flickr box--that is so cool!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP