Friday, February 27, 2009

kitties and links...

Carly on top of bedsおしゃべりな猫、変な格好で。- Funny Cat
aaw, what a cutie.. :) kitty language... :) how sweet... nya..nya.. this kitty is cute... and has a nice bed I wish to make for my kitties... :)

ユッケのアルバム Vol.3 - When Yukke was kitten 2
oooh, Yukke! Ur so cute... Such a lovely video, thank you for sharing baby Yukke with us. Happy Valentine's Day. :) Thank you so very much for your lovely message and the information. :) Have a wonderful day! :)
Mimi Chillin
~Toby & the water fountain~


The top cat when I saw this it was so cute and thought dang, we have the same... lol... too cute...

Tiger Roars! so funny and love these kitties so cute...

2 comments:

Anonymous,  Friday, February 27, 2009 9:21:00 AM  

...and you're back with a BANG or is it MEOW!

Damn...I love cats (as well as the rest of the critters!)...

The YUKKE vidoe was beautiful!

I spend half my day talking to HERBIE--he has "Asian cat" in
his lineage and often toooo
intelligent for his own good!

Nice post(s)!

Guy

Lumina Friday, February 27, 2009 12:02:00 PM  

heee.... animals are the best, they make me feel loved... I know right Yukke is a beautiful kitty... cute, cute... aww, Herbie must be a great listener... i start to talk to mine and with Carly I get boredom and sleep... Mimi has a listening span of a few seconds... lol... u so lucky... Been looking on getting another kitty... a boy kitty...

:) still looking...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP