Friday, January 02, 2009

Carly in deep thought

Carly Drinking Carly tends to do this a lot... Think a while an then starts to drink and stops and then starts to drink. She does this several times... She spends about 10-15 min. drinking like this. This time she allowed me to capture her in thought. I love you, Carly...

Feel a bit scared because she has changed quite a bit since her loss of her sight and now with the arrhythmia... She still fights and keeps her #1 place when it comes to Mitsuru trying to be #1... Too funny but as for other stuff like she doesn't really play any more and sleeps quite a lot more then Mitsuru... Mitsuru on the other hand plays and freakens runs from one end of the room to the other and slides [which I need to capture that on video some day], too funny...

Although one thing that Carly still does, which I also need to capture on video, is do her little tricks... heee... :) I love my cats more than anything in this world... BFG is on the same page as me. Our fur babies are #1 in our hearts!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  Saturday, January 03, 2009 10:05:00 AM  

A "life" not having a cat or 2, wouldn't be a life?

Of course, that includes "a" dog, 3 goats, 2 hens, a duck and a giant gold fish.....

With 4 cats (and I am baby sitting Ruby, the 25 lb. cat!)--there is always a cat wanting something from me--if nothing more than their favorite
petting desires! LOVE IT!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 07, 2009 9:32:00 AM  

Hey, guys, we're movin' to our new house today!

Pep-Purr, Herbie, Tommy, Gidget, Sue-Sue-The Dog & Kurt (the goldfish)!!!

PS: The goats & Aflack the duck
and the 2 hens (Old Mrs. Black and Little Tanner) move tomorrow!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP