Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Stove Top n Carly

Carly n Stove TopCarly loved to be around me when I was cooking... She decided to check if the Stove Top boxes were empty... What a great helper... I spend so much time in the kitchen with the kitties... They know that turkey is going to be given to them soon... heee...

finishedI gave them some and they loved it... This is our yearly thing... And the 2nd year getting a 100% organic turkey! Though a bit expensive, it's really good... They're certified and verified by ECO-CERT.

the girlsThey loved their turkey... heee... Mitsuru kept climbing on me wanting to eat of my plate... heee... She kept meowing and asking for more food... It was so cute! :) Carly just looked up at me and waited patiently... I felt so bad that had to spoiled them some more until finally BFG said no more and that was all... They could get sick. So, I stopped and went to get them their own food and fed them. They were not too happy but ate anyways...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP