Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day after...

Under CoversHaven't been on the net so much been trying to take care of Carly, She gets her meds at 8:30am and at 8:30pm, she seems to be very careful at walking when she does, She sleeping a lot. Mitsuru still in her hissing mood. I wonder when she will be stopping this. I worry. I try to make them play together but it only aggravates the situation. I guess I should just let them be.

Under CoversI just been really depressed over Carly and seem to spend lots and lots of time just watching over her. I really am scared if she will be loosing her sight. I know that cats do live pretty well, they adjust... Still I don't want that for her. Still waiting for the result from the ophthalmologist.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP