Thursday, May 08, 2008

just home these past few weeks

Mimi Hugging CouchMimi loves lying down on the side of the couch... I love to take her picture when she does that. I never had a kitty that did this sort of thing... She is a unique and crazy cat, well what cat is not unique to his/her owner, heee... Mimi RestingShe's still playing and loving the crack... She's found a new play mate... Carly on the other hand doesn't pay no attention to that... she love sleeping in her bed near the window. where she gets her breeze of the day! she's one cute cat... Due need to get her sleeping on BFG backpack, well both of them do it. We don't know why but they do...

Carly in a Square
Carly on the other hand loves to settle herself, when the basket is not there, to go in one of the squares in our coffee table... She finds it fun to be there...

When taking this picture I thought it would come out totally cute but then when I uploaded it to my pc, those eyes, scared me... the flash always love Carly's eyes and makes her look weird!!! Those eyes...
I am recently dabbing in the world of polymer clay and made some trinkets for the kitties to wear... still need to find more necklace wire to put the charms on them... Hopefully they like them and looks good on them... Mimi got an M and Carly got her C... On top of that they get little paw prints and a flower! I need to see if I can make them a cute collar to go with it... They have the rabies tag with a small circle bell right now... Talking about shots, need to find out when their next rabies shots should be given... 4th batch - not so nice....They're needed in case we take the girls out of the country! I rather be safe then sorry, even though they have never traveled...

They're 100% indoor cats... They love to look out the window but that's as far as they go... Maybe this summer I'll see if they go on the balcony but they're not use to the noises outside and when they have been out on the balcony they tend to get scared and go into the house right away.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 10, 2008 10:28:00 AM  

With 4-5 cats always in the house, I have long since observed that each cat seems to live in his/her world---some can see things that others can't.

I had one cat (Jones Kitty) who would chase a flashlight beam all over the house--while the other cats just didn't see it!

The magic of cats!

Anonymous,  Monday, May 12, 2008 11:12:00 AM  

yah totally agree with you... they are in their own worlds!!!! heee

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP