Sunday, September 11, 2005

the ride...

Carly loves to ride in the car. She is put on a red pretty leach which has a harness, so not to choke the poor thing if I would have to pull her a bit. Not like I would but you never know with her. Took a 20 min. ride to go see M which was fun! Carly was going batty over the lights, as she always does at night. She stares at everything as if she wanted to go up to it and smell it or hunt it down. I seem to think she has a really adventurous nature. We do not let her go out on to the streets. She will always be an indoor cat. For crying out loud she gets scared when the garbage, recycling and sidwalk cleaning trucks pass by our house. She tends to run to her bed and hide. Once gone she comes out like nothing happened and she's back to being the mischievous little kitty she is!

She loves to roam the car but I don't let her go in the back alone. As B-G tends to break a bit hard and well she kinda is only 6 lbs. She will fly, literally! Which she did yesteday! She had her back to me an was holding to the dashboard, when all of a sudden B-G breaked. Carly flew in between my lap head first. She was momentarily dazed. For a second, I thought she had hurt herself but a sigh of relief came over me when she got back to her position. I started to say to B-G that I thought she's having a spasm of some kind because she kept moving her head back and forth but he just said to me that it wasnt the case that she kept looking at the street lights passing by. That was why she looked like she was having spasm! I started to laugh. Carly just looked at me like WTF are you trying to do, ruin my outing! I kept quiet and just looked out the window with her.

People are so curious when they see Carly in the car! They sorta start to laugh but hey she loves it! And at odd times, which is rare, she meows to as to say Hi! Crazy cute...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP