Friday, September 23, 2005

maybe a new kitty

Carly's been great! she loves to sleep... She's so funny! I have been some what wondering of getting another cat. Which happened to come to my attention a few weeks ago.

The kitty 'Sweetie' is from the hair dresser. Which I have renamed her 'Mitusru' and found out today that it's a males name by my language exchange friend. The hair dresser had been given the cat by a young woman who found her in a box. I had told her that if no one took her to keep me in mind. Mitsuru is a really loveable cat. She loves attention. Two things B-G doesn't like is that she has really long hair which sheds and she meows alot. We will see on that front!

I have already taken her to the vet and she has been treated for earmites and has been given deworm medicine and 2 vaccines. She will be going to the vet again on Saturday to get her stitches out and get blood test done. She has been left at the hair dressers as I don't want Carly to get infected with anything.

Maybe another cat will make Carly more happy.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP