Thursday, September 08, 2005

2nd Shave...

It was a rainy day! Carly doesn't like to be in her carrier as she tends to meow a little. Thank goodness though she meows really low. Not like some cats I hear outside at times. She was going for her 2nd trim! We left her at the groomers, as B-G had some errands to do. We went to pick her up 2hrs later which I was a bit upset! Two hours at the groomer was not good, that was my thoughts! She looks so cute, with her lion head and tip of her tail fluffy! Heee... The groomer had another kitty there which she said was a stray. I looked at B-G, with eyes that said I want it. I told her if she had anyone that would be willing to take care. She told me she had been looking. She has had her for 2weeks and was waiting on results to see if she was pregnant as her teets are swollen. I think she is. I told her that I was interested in the kitty and asked her to call me the minute she found out. She has found homes for the kittens to be, if she is. But no one wanted her as it's always hard to place a grown cat. She is so cute, doesn't have a name as it was better if the people who wanted her would name her, that is what the groomer told me. I told her that Carly is very well taken care of! Eats pretty expensive food, the litter also cost a pretty penny, she has pet insurance and she goes to the vet every 2-3 months. So, if she gave her to me I would truly take care of her! B-G is like more cat hair! Heee...

I think it would be good for Carly to have another cat friend/sis/bro around her! She may learn to be less scared of the trucks. We'll see...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP